- Applicable to：People with physical and mental disabilities and an attendant have priority to take the shuttle first.
- Fee： Free (Checked by the disability card or visual inspection)
- Southside stop ⇌ Museum
- Northside stop ⇌ Museum
Please contact the tourist center in the park for the accessible shuttle service (service hotline: +886-5-362-7568 ). Submit your shuttle request and we will dispatch the shuttle for you. Please explain:
- Pick-up spot: The parking lots on the south and north sides, staff parking lot and temporary exhibition hall
- Shuttle request: For the wheelchair rental request, we must make sure that the visitor is alone or accompanied by family.
- Ask the visitor where he wishes to go.
※ To take the wheelchair shuttle, please contact the tourist center or the staff at the entrance of the Museum.
Shuttle bus in the park
- Applicable to：Regular tourists
- Fee：Free/ unlimited rides and any type of shuttle
- South：Tourist Center ⇌ Museum
- North：S5 Cultural Performance Station ⇌ Museum
- Schedule： The shuttle comes every 20 minutes. The route will be extended to the north side if necessary, and the shuttle will come every 30 minutes.