1.The Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum: Asian Art and Culture Museum - Except for content that cannot be subject to copyright pursuant to provisions of the Copyright Act (such as laws, orders, speeches written by public servants, news releases and so on; please refer to Article 9 of the Copyright Act), all content published on the website of the Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum, including textual descriptions, photography, pictures, audio recordings, images and other information, shall be protected by the Copyright Act.
2. Aforementioned content not subject to copyright may be freely used by any person and the general public is welcome to freely access and utilize such content.
3.Where information and content of this website are protected by the Copyright Act, use of such information and content shall be subject to prior consent or authorization of the copyright owner, except in cases of reasonable use.
4.Aforementioned "reasonable use" shall be as follows:
(1) Work externally published in the name of the Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum: Asian Art and Culture Museum and that which is published on this Website shall be understood to be authored by the Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum: Asian Art and Culture Museum. It may be duplicated, publicly broadcasted or publicly transmitted to a reasonable extent. Please also state the source of the work when utilizing such work.
(2) Information on this website may be duplicated for non-profit purposes by individuals or families.
(3) To a reasonable extent, information on this Website may be cited for news reporting, critiquing, teaching, research or other legitimate purposes. Please also state the source of the work when citing such work.
(4) Please refer to Articles 44 to 65 of the Copyright Act for other circumstances that constitute reasonable use.
5. The electronic rights management information presented on this Website may not be removed or modified without permission, except in circumstances conforming to Article 80-1 of the Copyright: that is where the work cannot be utilized except by removal or modification of the rights management electronic information, or where removal or modification of the electronic rights management information is technically necessary due to conversion of the recording or transmission system.